Advanced Microsoft Word 2010. With the help of this course you can Learn some of the new, advanced techniques with Microsoft Word 2010 tutorial!.
This course was created by Webucator Training. It was rated 4.1 out of 5 by approx 7181 ratings. There are approx 46570 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 2 hours on-demand video, 36 Articles, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
Are you looking to quickly learn advanced techniques in Microsoft Word 2010? We have the Microsoft Word training course for you. Designed by Webucator, a global training partner, this course covers all of the best activities to get you started. And it’s packed with readings, trainer presentations, and exercises!
In this Microsoft Word 2010 tutorial, students learn advanced techniques, such as working with tables of contents, footnotes, and endnotes, adding comments, tracking changes, comparing and combining documents, creating envelopes and labels, using Mail Merge, and protecting documents. This Microsoft Word training is for Word 2010 on Windows.
Microsoft Word 2010 tutorial Goals
● Learn to work with tables of contents.
● Learn to work with footnotes and endnotes.
● Learn to insert bibliographies and indexes.
● Learn to use comments.
● Learn to use track changes including accepting and rejecting changes.
● Learn to compare and combine documents.
● Learn to use Mail Merge and create envelopes and labels.
● Learn to protect documents.
● Learn to use bookmarks, add watermarks, and customize the Ribbon.