AngularJS Cookbook: Recipes For Common Scenarios. With the help of this course you can Learn how to solve common scenarios and situations you are likely to come across in this lecture for common day tasks.
This course was created by Michael E. Vargas JR. It was rated 4.8 out of 5 by approx 13580 ratings. There are approx 62024 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 3 hours on-demand video, 2 Coding exercises, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
LEARN: How to solve common problems you will likely come across developing your AngularJS App!
PREPARE FOR: AngularJS: Write It Like A Pro
In this course, I’m gonna show you real world solutions to common application using AngularJS. Each section is targeted for beginners while focusing on more advanced concepts.
- AngularJS: Modules, Built-in Directives, Controllers, Views, Templates, Services and Custom Directives
- Writing Angular Unit Tests and E2E Tests for Controllers, Directives and Filters.
- Using Node and Bower to manage dependencies.
- Learning How to Build, Deploy and Run Angular Apps
- Creating Custom Filters and Directives
- Configuring Routes, Hashbang URLs and Pretty URLs
- Consuming and Calling RESTful Webservices
- Using Promises and dealing with multiple webservice calls
- Creating Mock Objects In Unit Tests
- Writing Angular Forms With Angular 1.4
This course is a helpful but not mandatory Ramp Up Course for “AngularJS: Write it Like A Pro.”