Content Marketing. With the help of this course you can Content marketing for business is key to sales and brand messaging. Learn content tips here..
This course was created by Brian Dale. It was rated 4.9 out of 5 by approx 12690 ratings. There are approx 49675 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 6 hours on-demand video, 10 Supplemental Resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
Teach students to effectively plan article strategy
Learning industry specific keyword selection for topics
Online article distribution best practices
Sourcing ‘pay for content’ source
Marketing articles can serve a variety of purposes for online brand marketing and company reputation management. Chief among these benefits is increasing company (website) visibility and establishing credibility within industry circles. With that said, article marketing, more commonly known as ‘content marketing’, can immediately launch both local and global businesses into profitability!
Planning, writing and posting articles online has the following, IMMEDIATE, benefits;
- Increases sales messaging within search (Google, Yahoo and Bing)
- Helps achieve high search engine rankings for industry specific topics
- Allows content to multiply across search, social media websites and industry forums through ‘share’ social features
- Drives traffic to a website and increases conversions
- Establishes credibility and industry expertise – more simply put; marketplace trust!
- Increases profitability through geo-targeted traffic visits to business site
- Allows immediate market penetration
and many more benefits! Further – there are many websites which will PAY CASH for articles submitted to their customers. We teach this, among many more article market specific topics in this course so join us today!
Free Video Viewers – to view in best quality which is 720HD, once video is launched, go to bottom right area of video player and switch from ‘360’ to 720HD.