Create an App for iOS 10 with Ease. With the help of this course you can In this course you will learn how to develop iOS iPhone apps in Xcode using minimal code..
This course was created by Dedric Lattimore. It was rated 4.8 out of 5 by approx 1040 ratings. There are approx 63198 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 29 mins on-demand video, 5 Articles, 2 Supplemental Resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
Understand the Objective-C coding language
Learn how to use Xcode
Learn how to make iOS apps
Design User Interfaces in Xcode
Don’t struggle with many hours of learning code.
This course covers the key features of Xcode, and teaches the basics for iOS app development using little code with Objective-C. Dedric explores the Xcode user interface; reviews the code editors, including version and assistant editors. The final chapter covers publishing your app to the app store.
CNET tech course of the year!
· Learning the iOS coding language Objective-C
· Icon & button optimization
· Adding objects & supporting files
· Exploring the code editors
· Making interface connections
· Creating an iPhone storyboard interface
· Testing your app for errors
· Publishing your app to the app store