Excel Features – Browser Plugins : Every Tester must know. With the help of this course you can Cover all basic utilities and plugins which software testers use each and everyday to make work easier.
This course was created by Testing World. It was rated 4.4 out of 5 by approx 9812 ratings. There are approx 47738 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 1 hour on-demand video, 1 Supplemental Resource, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
User will be able to use many tool and utilities required in software testing
User will be ready to perform advance level work on excel
This course is designed by focusing Software Testing daily stuffs and activities.
Here in this course, we cover all important excel features like Sorting, Filter etc which will be needed by each and every tester while doing daily testing stuffs.
Plugin section cover all important plugins which require to perform testing on different environment, devices etc.
Here we focus on following important excel features,
- Hyperlink. We can link one file to another file or page.
- Clip art. We can add images and also audio and video clips.
- Charts. With charts, we can clearly show a product(s) evaluation to a client. For example, you can display a chart showing which product is selling more or less by month, week, and so forth.
- Tables. Tables are created with different fields (e.g. name, age, address, roll number, and so forth). You can add a table to fill these values.
- Functions. There are both mathematical functions (add, subtract, divide, multiply), and logical ones (average, sum, mod, product).
- Images and backgrounds. You can incorporate images and backgrounds into each sheet.
- Macros. Macros are used for recording events for future use.
- Database: With the data feature, you can add any database from other sources to it.
- Sorting and filtering. We can sort and/or filter our data so that anything redundant or repetitive can be removed more easily.
- Data validations. This tool can help you consolidate your data.
- Grouping. The grouping feature helps you both to group your data and ungroup it so that you have subtotals and so forth.
- Page layout. Themes, colors, sheets, margins, size, backgrounds, breaks, print, titles, sheets height, width, scaling, grids, headings, views, bring to front of font or back alignment, and many more are available for you to lay out your page.