Intermediate Microsoft Word 2010. With the help of this course you can Learn some of the newest features found in Microsoft Word 2010!.
This course was created by Webucator Training. It was rated 4.4 out of 5 by approx 5445 ratings. There are approx 68767 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 2 hours on-demand video, 40 Articles, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
Are you looking to quickly learn some of the newest features Microsoft Word 2010? We have the course for you. Designed by Webucator, a global training partner, this course covers all of the best activities to get you started. And its packed with readings, trainer presentations, and exercises!
Students in this Intermediate Word 2010 training class should already be able to create, edit, and print Word 2010 documents on Windows. In this Word 2010 class, students will learn advanced formatting, use Word 2010 drawing tools, create and manage tables, and work with column layouts.
- Learn to use Word 2010’s advanced editing tools.
- Learn to work with images, including placing and sizing images, wrapping text around images, and using borders and effects.
- Learn to adjust page orientation and layout.
- Learn to work with columns.
- Learn to work with page and section breaks.
- Learn about document views, using the navigation pane, and viewing multiple windows.