Introduction to Microsoft Word 2010. With the help of this course you can New to Microsoft Word 2010? This course is perfect for you! Learn the basics!.
This course was created by Webucator Training. It was rated 4.2 out of 5 by approx 4692 ratings. There are approx 24470 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 2 hours on-demand video, 43 Articles, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
Are you looking to quickly learn the basics of Microsoft Word 2010? We have the course for you. Designed by Webucator, a global training partner, this course covers all of the best activities to get you started. And its packed with readings, trainer presentations, and exercises!
This Introduction to Microsoft Word training class is designed for students new to working with Microsoft Word 2010 on Windows. Students will learn to create, edit, format, and print Microsoft Word 2010 documents.
- Learn to create and edit Microsoft Word 2010 documents.
- Learn about the Ribbon.
- Learn about the Backstage View.
- Learn to create new documents and use Word templates.
- Learn to format Word documents.
- Learn to add page numbers, headers and footers, and spell and grammar check documents.