Kotlin Programming Language: Beginner to Advanced Level. With the help of this course you can Complete Kotlin tutorial. Become a professional Kotlin developer for JVM, Android, Browser, and Native..
This course was created by Anis Mizi. It was rated 4.1 out of 5 by approx 8633 ratings. There are approx 36914 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 8.5 hours on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
Learn kotlin from scratch
Make yourself ready for jvm, android, browser, or native development
Want to become an android app developer or develop your own applications using Kotlin? Then, this course is for you. Moreover, you are several steps ahead if you already know Java. After completion of this course you will be ready to build applications for android.
Concept of OOPS in Kotlin, as other languages like Java, C++, PHP, C#, Scala, or Swift
>> Develop skills in Kotlin from scratch, become a pro developer and explore the world of software development.
>> Expand your expertise as a JVM/Android/Browser/Native Developer and improve the quality of your code!
>> Write less number of code and get more output.
>> No more null pointer Exceptions and Boilerplate code.
We will begin with very basics and step into intermediate and advanced level so that the beginners get a good grab over the language.
The course goes on as:
- Software Installation on windows and mac.
- Understanding how program flow works in Kotlin.
- Kotlin Tour: Basics and Syntax.
- Kotlin Data Types: Variables and Constants.
- Ranges and String Templates.
- Conditional Statements and Expressions.
- Kotlin Loops.
- Object Oriented Programming(OOP) in Kotlin.
- Interoperability and NULL Pointer Exception.
- Packages and Imports.
- Object Oriented Programming(OOP) Continues.
- Objects and Companion Objects
- Higher-Order Functions and Lambdas: Kotlin as a Functional Programming Language.
- Collections: Arrays, List, Set, and Map.
- Practical Usage of Lambdas in Collections.
- Enum, Nested, Inner, and Sealed Classes.
- Properties and Fields.
- Delegation: Zero Boilerplate Code.
Give us the review and feedback to improve the course.
Once you understand the concept of OOPs explained here for Kotlin, this basic paradigm being same for all other languages, you can master others too!
(Java, PHP, C#, C++)
This course will be shaped as you want it to be. There will be more
contents based on your reviews and feedback. Help this start reach
heights with your valuable opinions.