Linux KVM for System Engineers. With the help of this course you can Learn KVM Installation, Configuration and Administration..
This course was created by Yogesh Mehta. It was rated 4.8 out of 5 by approx 12301 ratings. There are approx 54790 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 2 hours on-demand video, 1 Supplemental Resource, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
Understanding on KVM
Install and configuration of the KVM
Administration of the KVM
Performance monitoring and troubleshooting of the KVM
Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) is a virtualization infrastructure for the Linux kernel that turns it into a hypervisor. It was merged into the Linux kernel mainline in kernel version 2.6.20, which was released on February 5, 2007.
In this quick training on KVM ( Kernel Based Machines) , we will discuss the following topics with appropriate LABs at end of the session :
Quick Introduction to Hypervior and KVM :
- What is a Hypervisor ?
- KVM Quick Intro , its Pros/Cons and Terminology
KVM Installation and Configuration
- LAB Details, Pre-Reqs for KVM Installation
- KVM Installation
- KVM Network Configuration
- KVM Storage Pool Configuration
Creating Guest Virtual Machines
- Management of Guest Virtual Machines
- Backup of Guest Virtual Machines
- Expanding the disk sizes of Guest Virtual Machine
- Guest Virtual Machines Snapshot Create/Restore
- Renaming a Guest VM
- Increasing resources on of Guest Virtual Machines
- Cloning a guest VM
- Troubleshooting the KVM issues.