Microsoft Azure and Cloud Computing: The Basics. With the help of this course you can A course that covers cloud services and cloud computing from the very basics. Focusing on the Microsoft Azure platform..
This course was created by Scott Duffy & Software Architect. It was rated 4.8 out of 5 by approx 3897 ratings. There are approx 83904 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 43 mins on-demand video, 1 Supplemental Resource, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
You’ll be able to explain what the cloud is
You’ll be able to understand what cloud services Microsoft Azure offers
Understand the difference between public cloud, private cloud and hybrid
Know what a virtual machine is
This course is NOT going to make you an expert in Azure
This course does NOT go into much detail on the specifics of how to perform tasks inside Azure
This course was created to go through the basics of cloud and cloud platforms. It’s a 45-minute introduction for people who are curious about it, and want to know if it’s something they want to learn more about.
In this course, we address subjects such as:
- What does “the cloud” mean, anyways?
- What is “cloud computing”?
- Who are the major cloud computing providers?
- What is the difference between the public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud?
- What is Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)?
- What are resource groups in Azure?
- What is a virtual network?
- What is a virtual machine? How easy is it to create one?
- And a brief look at the Azure platform from the inside
If that interests you, I welcome you to sign up to the course.
I love sharing my passion for technology and cloud computing with students, and thank you for having a look.