Python for Beginner. With the help of this course you can Python for Beginner by Hack Caesar Cipher.
This course was created by Tan Pham. It was rated 4.9 out of 5 by approx 2457 ratings. There are approx 33216 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 1 hour on-demand video, 2 Articles, 11 Supplemental Resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
The Caesar cipher, one of the most famous cipher in history
Python from beginning with : if, for, string, function. All essential knowledge in order to hack Caesar cipher
Python programming to encrypt message use Caesar cipher rule
Python programming to decrypt Caesar cipher message
And How to completely hack the Caesar cipher, so every secret are reveal
This course will show you how to use Python to HACK one of the most famous cipher in entire history : Caesar cipher.
Step by Step you will learn :
- Essential of Python :
- How to do branching in python with if statement and example
- How to do loop in python with for statement and example
- How to do text processing in python with string data type
- How to group the code in python with function.
- How to encrypt message use Caesar cipher : manually and automatically with Python code
- How to decrypt message which already encrypted : manually and also with Python code
- Finally, how to completely HACK the Caesar cipher
This course will be 100% hand-on and show you most basic and important thing. Welcome !.