Remote Web Developer Course – Become a Digital Nomad. With the help of this course you can Learn how to design and build websites while working anywhere in the world.
This course was created by Phil Manning. It was rated 4.2 out of 5 by approx 1318 ratings. There are approx 95747 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 11 hours on-demand video, 20 Articles, 10 Supplemental Resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
Build any website you can dream of
Design any mobile app, website, logo, flyer etc.
Work and travel anywhere in the world
Run your own highly successful business from home – easily!
Become a successful digital nomad in just a few short months – if you follow the course fully!
Have you ever dreamed about working while you travel around the world?
Ever wanted to build your own business as a freelancer and become your own boss?
Or maybe you have the next big idea and want to get started designing and building websites…
The Complete Travel Developer course will teach you how to become a profitable freelance web designer and developer.
In the course, you’ll learn how to start your own freelance business and take your skills ANYWHERE in the world.
Becoming a digital nomad is remarkably easy to do.
You set up a freelancing business in your home country, limit your expenses, and head out on the road.
You work by doing all of your marketing, sales, finances, and customer service straight from your computer.
You get paid just like a normal 9-5 job except you get to TRAVEL THE WORLD!
SO what’s the best way to make money as a digital nomad?
This course, based on over a 4+ years of personal research and interviews with other digital nomads, reveals how to become a profitable remote worker.
This isn’t a get rich quick scheme, but it IS a lifestyle change – from letting your life pass you by to loving every single day of your life and work.
Nothing is kept secret – I reveal all I know … and as I test even more things, those that are successful are added to the course – at no extra cost to you! This is a course that will continue to grow as the months and years go by.
Over 14 sections you will learn:
- Section 1: Create Your First Website
- Section 2: HTML 5
- Section 3: CSS
- Section 5: Create Your Portfolio Website
- Section 6: Domain Names and Hosting
- Section 7: WordPress
- Section 8: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Section 9: Design with Sketch
- Section 10: Freelance Marketing
- Section 11: Getting Clients
- Section 12: Managing Clients
- Section 13: Billing and Finances
- Section 14: Working Abroad
- Bonus Chapter: Facebook Ads
What else will you get?
- A friendly, informal community to support you every step of the way
- Personal contact with me
- Ebooks and financial statements that will that help you start earning before you’ve even finished
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee – that’s my personal promise of your success!
- Regular free surprise bonuses to increase your income even more!
- Hands-on learning to lock that knowledge in
- A deep understanding of how to code, design and build powerful websites
The are tons of other courses, ebooks, and seminars on how to become a digital nomad – don’t waste your time trying to piece all these sources together.
If you want my personal “insider” information – remember I‘ve spent almost 4 years working and traveling freely around the world – you need to get this course now … right this minute.
Every minute you delay is actually COSTING you money…
About the instructor:
Phil Manning is a self-taught, full-stack developer and small-business consultant. Over the past 4 years, he has worked with 30+ businesses creating websites and iOS applications while also providing business consultant services from SEO and digital marketing to strategy and pricing. He has a unique perspective having worked with boutique hotels in Costa Rica, to the fastest growing e-commerce website in the world – Jet.
What makes me the right teacher for this class?
- I’ve had my own design and development freelance business for 5+ years
- I’ve worked with over 30+ clients in 9 different countries.
- I teach more than 100 other students on my TravelDeveloper platform
- When I was first learning design and development, I had to take many courses, bootcamps, and tutorials to make sense of everything. I put this course together so you didn’t have to do the same.
Who is this class for?
- People who want to make websites. I will not be teaching super technical computer science ‘theory’. I will be teaching you how to make websites that you can charge REAL MONEY to REAL CLIENTS!
- Beginners. You don’t need any programming experience to take this class. I have been the absolute beginner before and I want you to get to my level as quickly as possible.
- Those who want to start their own business. Becoming a freelancer is one of the easiest ways to create your own business.
- Entrepreneurs who have an idea for a website/app. Don’t pay somebody thousands to build your website. Do it yourself. Having the ability to create something you can think of is extremely powerful.
- Career development professionals who want to earn money professionally via contract work, consulting, full-time employment, and so on…
This is the class I wish I had when I was trying to learn how to become a digital nomad. I have a unique perspective to teach this class because I’ve been the newb that didn’t understand anything and had no idea where to start with design or code.
This courses covers EVERYTHING you need to become a digital nomad.
By the end of this course, you’ll be a certified web designer, developer, SEO consultant and remote freelancer.
Start NOW with ZERO Experience and end working for yourself anywhere in the world!