SAP Business One – Navigation. With the help of this course you can Foundations of the SAP Business One as an ERP system – from the basic up to full navigation through the system..
This course was created by Benny Lwow. It was rated 4.2 out of 5 by approx 10151 ratings. There are approx 83018 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 1 hour on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
Navigate through the modules and software menus
Create drag and drop queries
Build user self-menu
Create keyboard shortcuts
Search data and information
Adjust table column
Drill down into displayed data
- Train experts to manage and implement various modules in Sap Business One
- Focus on implementation of enterprise system in an organization in an effort to enter: support, training, testing, implementation, management and company performance analysis roles.
- Gain knowledge and skills of processes and tools required to lead organizations in the implementation of the system
- Understand and analyze the considerations behind the decision to choose an appropriate package and adopt an ERP system
- Give tools to analyze the steps needed to improve decision-making
The course is designed for university graduates majoring in accounting, industrial management, logistics, business administration and operational management and is intended for those who want to engage in the training, testing, and implementation of the Sap Business One system and become leaders in their field.
- Business Technologies and the ERP environment.
- Familiarity and navigation of the Sap Business One system.
- Administration and master files.
- Procurement and Sales.
- Inventory Management.