The Complete Android O, Java & Firebase App Developer Course. With the help of this course you can Learn Android App Development with Android 8.0 (Oreo), Java & Firebase 4 or 5 by Building a SnapChat Clone App..
This course was created by Yannick Yemo. It was rated 4.2 out of 5 by approx 8187 ratings. There are approx 72886 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 6 hours on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
Make pretty much any Android app you like (your only limit is your imagination)
Become an app developer, with Java & Firebase as Back-End.
Bored with the same old app project, we will build together a SnapChat Clone.
So you want to build your own apps?
And you want to build them… from the comfort of your home… in your own time… without having to attend class… or wade through endless textbooks (or online guides).
Am I right?
And let me guess: you only want the latest technology, software and techniques—because you’ve got big plans, big ideas—and let’s be honest… you’re impatient and you want to jump the queue?
A huge range of technologies are covered, including Firebase, Android 8.0 (Oreo) & Android Studio.
This time, using hot-off-the-press Android Oreo (putting unparalleled levels of performance, productivity and security directly into your hands), The Complete Android O, Java & Firebase App Developer Course includes how to integrate Firebase into your app project as a Back-End and building a SnapChat Clone .
Why learn to make Android apps?
· Android is without a doubt THE biggest mobile platform in the world, with over 80% market share and over 1 billion devices sold in 2016 alone.
· You can develop for Android on a Windows, Mac or Linux computer.
· Java is a fantastic language to learn, allowing you to make apps for PC, Mac and the web, as well as Android.
· Android app discovery is way superior to the App Store, so your app has a far better chance of getting seen—and bought.
· Ad-based revenue is a lot more common on Android than on iOS, and a cinch to set up with Google Ads.
Who is this for?
Anyone who wants to learn to code to become an app developer: The Complete Android O, Java & Firebase App Developer Course. So once you’re up and coding like a demon app developer, it’ll ALSO teach you how to make money from your apps.
It’s also for anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work opens news doors to our awesome digital world