This course was created by Andrei Neagoie. It was rated 4.2 out of 5 by approx 2782 ratings. There are approx 33316 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 26 hours on-demand video, 71 Articles, 64 Supplemental Resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
Learn the technologies that are actually being used behind tech companies in 2018
Build your own websites and applications
Build a complex image recognition app that you can put in your portfolio plus many more apps (all code files provided)
Master fundamental concepts in web development
Welcome to the The Complete Web Developer in 2018! With a 4.8 average, this is the HIGHEST RATED developer course across Udemy! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This is the tutorial you’ve been looking for to become a web developer in 2018. It doesn’t just cover a small portion of the industry. This covers everything you need to know to get hired: from absolute zero knowledge to being able to put things on your resume that will allow you to live the life you want.
Sounds too good to be true? Give me 5 minutes of your time to explain to you why I built this course and what is different here than thousands of other courses all over the internet.
- There is no wasted time here. We won’t be using outdated technologies like PHP, WordPress and JQuery. Although still useful, outdated technologies like the above are low paying and demands for them are decreasing. In this course, you will learn the specific technologies that are the most in demand in the industry right now. These include tools and technologies used by the biggest tech companies like Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc… It’s geared specifically for people that want to learn employable skills in 2018.
- After finishing this course, you will be able to apply for developer roles, or upgrade your job title as a developer and earn a higher salary. We won’t be taking any shortcuts in this course. I am going to take your from absolute zero, where I teach you how the internet works, to mastery, where I show you how to build an image recognition app using a Machine Learning API (a subset of Artificial Intelligence).
- This course is taught by an instructor who has worked in silicon valley, and one of the top tech companies in Toronto. I have built large scale applications, and have managed a team of developers. I have worked directly with these technologies. I am not an online marketer or a salesman. I am a senior software developer who loves programming and believes that there needs to be a course out there that actually teaches valuable skills.
- I know your time is valuable. You want a course that outlines the best way to learn the topic in simple, well explained methods so that you fully understand topics instead of watching somebody on your screen and having no clue what is going on. I have created this course after consuming hundreds of books, tutorials, and online courses while I was learning. I have taken the best pieces, the best methods, that I have found, and condensed everything so that you can learn in the most efficient way possible. 50 hours of videos doesn’t mean much if the instructor isn’t engaging or focuses on outdated topics.
- We have a thriving online chat community so you really feel like you are part of a classroom and not just watching videos by yourself. You will have a chance to communicate with fellow students, work on group projects together, and contribute to open source. Anytime you have a question you can ask in the chat and someone will surely be able to help you right away.