Writing That Sells – 50+ Content Creation Techniques. With the help of this course you can 50+ advanced writing techniques for creating engaging content, building trust with the audience and winning the sale.
This course was created by Brian Yang. It was rated 4.9 out of 5 by approx 12340 ratings. There are approx 14826 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 3 hours on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
Create magnetic “hooks” that pulls target customers in
Write intriguing introductions that engages readers to read on
Build trust with readers to eliminate sales resistane
Answer sales objections and persuade readers to make the purchase of your product or service
50+ advanced writing techniques for creating engaging content, building trust with the audience and winning the sale
Are you a freelancer, coach or consultant who’s looking to use content marketing to attract customers and clients?
Are you wondering..
“How do I create content that actually “engages” my readers?
“How do I write in a way that doesn’t come off “unoriginal” or “pretentious”
“How is my content supposed to convince my visitors to pay me for my product or service anyway?”
Transform boring, unoriginal writing that’s overlooked as spam into engaging, and persuasive content that turns readers into clients with techniques like..
- The “1-2-3 Convert” strategy – How to illustrate a “quick win” for your audience so they become motivated to find out more
- The “Cop Oath” Technique – How to use an “obligatory promise” to catch your audience’s full attention
- Headline Flags – 10 ways to dial up the magnetic-ness of your article headlines
- The “Cold Read” Strategy – How to create content “gimmicks” that entertain and piques curiosity
- Attention Speed-Bumps – Easy content formatting principle that prevents first-time site visitors from abandoning your content
- Revealing Perspectives – Step-by-step to creating an “ah-ha” moment for your readers so they see you as the experienced expert
- Motivation Spectrum – Simple referencing tool for quickly creating highly captivating content that communicates understanding
- The “Frameworking” strategy for turning “intangible” and “invisible” advice into high-value tools your audience can utilize
- “Trusted Advisor” Technique – An off-handed remark you can make that subtly communicates to your readers: “I’m genuinely interested in helping you succeed”
- Badge of Trust – The “visual triggers” that gets your audience to trust in your advice without question
- Secret Community Strategy – How to dramatizing the relationship with your audience so they lower their sales resistance
- Entitlement Factor – Activating a “primal desire” in your audience to motivate them in purchasing your product or service
- Plug-N-Play reframe – A repackaging strategy for increasing the perceived value of your advice
- Problem foreshadowing – Step-by-step to positioning yourself as the “advisor” your audience must consult to
- Interview Dynamic – How to subtly communicate that you’re a “trusted authority” through a weird camera trick
And much more!